Saturday, April 3, 2010

Keep Your Skatepark Tidy...!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I went to the Carmel Skatepark today with the OIS Crew. Like most skateparks that I visit these days, there was trash everywhere. Which is strange, because Carmel is usually pretty clean and litter-free. Just goes to show that the biggest slobs in any town, are usually the skaters...


Photobucket

Now, don't ask me why the actual trash here in the photo, was dumped a mere couple of feet from that trash can way up there. I mean, really?! Is it that hard to put your shit into the fucking can, guys...?!



Photobucket

Here, we have another shining example of pure laziness at work. This half-eaten bag of popcorn is less than a foot away from a waste receptacle, while the discarded shoe is actually tucked neatly under the trash can. You can't be serious...!



Photobucket

I don't know about anyone else, but I usually bring my old skateboards home with me when I break 'em, and dispose of 'em properly. Apparently, someone in Carmel is a lot dumber than I am, and here's the proof.



Photobucket


Now, I like a good smoke just as much as the next chain-smoking cancer cultivator. But, I don't leave my butts all over the place like a fucking caveman. Humans have evolved a lot since the days of the neanderthals. Maybe you guys should try keeping up. Try snuffing out your cigs (making sure they're fully extinguished), and then throwing them in a trash can somewhere.


Kids like to bitch and whine that they don't have a skatepark to skate in. Or, that they don't have a nice skatepark to skate in. Or, whatever the hell it is that kids like to bitch about these days. Problem is, this is photographic proof [once again] that you guys are at least 50% of the problem. Smarten up. Save your skate scene, and your local skatepark. Learn to pick up after your own fucking selves, already...


The preceding knowledge and information exchange has been brought to you by The Solitary Life. Stop being a retard.