Sunday, March 28, 2010

Get Well Soon, Cody!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday, as the rest of the Old Indy Skaters crew was finishing up an early-morning session at Greencastle's skatepark, Cody and I were goofing off with a quick photography sesh of our own. I had my sweetie's Canon Elph, and I was figuring out the pre-focusing feature (that cuts down on shutter lag tremendously). On this backside air on the gnarliest part of Greencastle's "street" course (big pic at left), Cody took a wilson, and ended up straight on his noggin (small pic on right).




Photobucket

Bart cleaning up Cody's dome-ding, with the help of some bottled water. That's what friends are for.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Before the slam. What you can't hear in the top photo, is the screaming of 58mm Spitfire F1's being pushed on rough, vertical concrete. Cody's the shit, man. No joke. As for the bottom photo, I think that one pretty much speaks for itself.



Photobucket