Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another OIS Session

Photobucket
The crew.

This morning, the OIS [Old Indy Skaters] got together for another fun Saturday morning session. Lucky for me, I was invited, as I have been for the past few weeks. Of course, I went. I'm no dummy!

The weather was sunny, but very, very cold. Still, we still had a pretty good turnout nonetheless. I shot a few rolls of film (color, as well as 1-hour process b&w)... but, more importantly, I finally remembered to get the mandatory "crew shot". Here it is!

Pictured (from left, to right) are:

Some little kid that wandered into the photo;
Tim's daughter (I'm awful with names);
Mike;
Bart, The Ringleader;
Tim, The Tornado;
Kiley, The Awesome One (Bart's daughter);
Cody (Fucking ripper, holy shit, this guy's nuts!);
and Chuck, the newest addition to Da Crew.

Notably missing are Jason (probably working at his shop, Straight Up Skateshop), and Ron, who has been MIA for a couple weeks now.


These guys come in from far and wide to get together and skate once a week, as a group. Great-ass people, fun times, lots of laughs, rain or shine, wind or cold, healthy or sore, male or female... and, maybe best of all: Welcoming vibes all around.

To me, that's what "hardcore" should be.